THIS RETREAT IS SOLD OUT!
A Heart Opening Journey to Self.
Italian Spiritual Retreat.
You are invited to join Kelly for ten magical days of meditation, ceremony, joy, spirit and laughter on a mystical pilgrimage to the Puglia Region in Italy, including Assisi (the birthplace of St. Francis) and Monte Sant’Angelo, a sacred place on our planet where Archangel Michael has appeared many times throughout history. These dates are astrologically selected to be in the Equinox Energy, which thins the dimensional veils, and to coincide with the Feast of Saint Michael, Sept. 29th.
This sacred pilgrimage is for those seeking a deeper experience of peace and wholeness in their lives, no matter what tradition they may be from. Assisi is a spiritual “power spot”—a uniquely beautiful town on an idyllic hillside in central Italy—that has nurtured two of Christianity’s most beloved saints: Francis and Clare. Their radical practice of selfless love and simplicity has made Assisi draw pilgrims from all walks of life, all traditions, and from all over the world, like a magnet to the soul.
We will also be working and aligning ourselves with the Apollo and Athena Lei Lines–
powerful energy spots on the globe! If you can’t join us live, check out my latest blog.
Assisi is one of those spiritual “power spots”- a uniquely beautiful town on an idyllic hillside in central Italy, that has nurtured two of Christianity’s most beloved saints- Francis and Clare. Their practice of selfless love and simplicity, embracing all of creation, has made Assisi draw pilgrims from all walks of life, all traditions, and from all over the world.
Monte Sant’Angelo is a picturesque white town at the highest point on Puglia’s Gargano Promontory, the spur of the boot. Best known for its pilgrimage site, the Sanctuary of the Archangel Michael in a cave where tradition states that Michael has appeared and has spoken many messages. It is a medieval center, full of small, white-washed houses and interesting to explore on foot. Our accommodations are within 5 minutes walking distance from the shrine, so plan on some easy walking.
We will dedicate sufficient time for group ceremony and alchemy as well as solitary reflection and processing time. This journey is meant for all positive loving souls; space will be limited.
We are on a pilgrimage, some may call it a mission….not tourists, though there will be time set aside to explore the areas on your own for shopping and cultural immersion.
The Chapel of San Damiano is where Francis felt his calling to serve with humility and an open heart. It eventually became the Cloister for St Clare. It is nestled among the ancient olive trees and was where he began his journey. The cross spoke to him here and was later moved to Saint Clare’s Cathedral, where it hangs to this day.
YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS IN ASSISI:
SIMPLE PEACE RETREAT CENTER, Assisi, Italy
Check in: Sept. 22-27th. 6 days/ 5 nights
“Voted one of the top 5 meditation retreat centers in Europe by Travel and Leisure Magazine.”
This non profit organization and family run hotel (adjacent the center) supports people of all religions, countries and backgrounds to live a deeply satisfying spiritual life and we were so excited to source it for you! It is also located just minutes away from the Athena and Apollo lei lines which we plan to work with! They can provide all travel information and support solo travelers to make your travels as easy as possible. We recommend everyone fly into Rome, Italy.
What is included in your stay in Assisi?
- All retreats will be lead in English and also include our local experienced guide David along side myself.
- Daily abundant buffet Breakfast & Delicious all you can eat homemade dinners with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available.
- Lodging ~ Shared room with 2 seperate beds and with private bathroom in a boutique, family run hotel in the heart of the old city of Assisi. It is within walking distance of most sites and only 75 meters from the piazza del Comune, the center town where there are amazing restaurants and cafes.
- Shuttle service during the retreat to some more distant sacred sites
- Two – three guided meditations daily with daily guidance and processes from myself.
- There are spacious afternoons as well, to rest, read, visit the sacred places as you wish. Explore the hidden treasures, gardens, olive trees and back streets.
Some of the places we will visit:
- Tomb of St Francis
- Cathedral of St Clare
- San Damiano & the olive trees
- Eremo della Carceri (Mountain caves of St Francis)
- Santa Maria delle Angeli, Birth place of St Francis
- Plus more as guided! (you will be receiving a more detailed daily itinerary a little closer to our journey)
You will feel the peace and sacredness of this ancient hilltop town. You will be served abundant buffet breakfasts and home made, all-you-can-eat dinners each day. Vegan, gluten free are all options. Lunch is on your own with amazing family owned restaurants throughout the town. You can inquire on your own about additional nights stay before our retreat begins. There are many local restaurants to grab lunch. In town, during free time, you can make a reservation for a massage or soaking in the ancient baths at Nun Spa a 10 minute walk from the Hotel. (not included).
*The cost for transport from your arrival destination to the Center is not included. However, if arriving in Rome we can connect you with a professional transport service which has been recommended to us to take you to our hotel. I’m told these reservations need to be made a month in advance.
Optional Mont Sant’Angelo
For those who have decided to expand their journey to include Monte Sant’Angelo after leaving Assisi, transport has been arranged to travel by minibus on Sept. 27th from the Puglia Region of Italy to the Palace Hotel San Michele. If you are not continuing on, there is the same transport service (and others) which you can contact directly to return you to Rome International Airport (and possibly to other local airports).
Your Accommodations in Mont Sant’Angelo:
PALACE HOTEL SAN MICHELE, Monte Sant’Angelo, Italy
The elegant complex of this 4-star hotel overlooks the vast Gulf of Manfredonia on the Gargano, with wonderful view of hundreds of kilometers of coastline lapped by the Adriatic Sea and intense blue skies.
Located in the heart of Monte Sant’Angelo, this spa hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Sanctuary of Monte Sant’Angelo sul Gargano and within 12 mi (20 km) of Abbazia di Santa Maria di Pulsano and National Archaeological Museum of Manfredonia
Of course, we will be guided directly by Archangel Michael during our journey (and other master guides), to provide further insight into ourselves, expand our awareness of others and other places on our planet during this time of Ascension. If you are called to serve and learn more about yourself, don’t delay as space is very limited.
Your Mystical Itinerary for Mont Sant’Angelo
- Sept. 27th: Arrival from minibus transport from Assisi to our hotel.
- Sept. 28th: Visitation to the Shrine with processes from Kelly
- Sept. 29th: THE FEAST OF SAINT MICHAEL OR MICHAELMAS DAY. Due to the crowds and number of masses scheduled, we have elected to reserve a portion of the day to visit the Shrine of Padre Pio in SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO after breakfast via transport company. Return in time to attend the town processional at 5pm
- Sept. 30th: Morning check out with transport to Rome International Airport, for those leaving Italy or to your hotel. Your minibus transport is included in your retreat package back to Rome. We will explore the Basilica and the underground cave where Archangel has said to have appeared on several occasions.
- Fly out Oct 1st for those departing Rome.
“I am Michael the Archangel and am always in the presence of God. The cave is sacred to me and is of my special choosing…where the rocks open widely the sins of mankind may be released…that which is asked here in prayer will be granted. This is a special house of God, in which all sin may be cleansed, because this heavenly place is founded by angels.”
In September, summer comes to an end bringing relief from the heat in most parts of Italy, September has become one of the most popular months to visit Italy. On the East coast of Italy lies one of the most popular pilgrimage destinations in Italy. It attracts visitors from around the world–The shrine of Padre Pio, possibly the most famous Saint of the century, whose body is kept here. Padre Pio was famous worldwide for his stigmata, his mystical miracles and his emphasis on prayer. He communicated with angels frequently. (About twenty five years ago, Michael told me to study St. Francis and Padre Pio as part of my early spiritual learning.)
This retreat is sold out! Please check back for more spiritual retreats in 2020.
Note: To enjoy this grand adventure our physical activity will include moderate to extended walking on uneven earth and stone terrain. Our excursions in both areas are not wheelchair accessible and you must be able to walk unassisted. We also advise familiarizing yourself with the altitude of the mountain villages we will be visiting.